29/10/2013

L'Oréal Paris New Face

It's confirmed, Blake will be the new face of L'Oréal Paris.
You can check here the interview she gave to Vogue.com




You've been a member of the L’Oréal Pairs family for just a few days, what are your first impressions? 


"Its an honor to join such a prestigious brand - and such an impressive family of ambassadors! Beyonce, Jane Fonda, Julianne Moore, these are not just beautiful women, they are women of character, not to say power. They sing, act in major films and make their voices heard. It's magical for me to be able to say that I am a member of the same club."



Tell us about your skincare routine.

I've always chosen technical formulas, products that work that bit harder. A moisturizer that hydrates isn't enough for me, it should also blend away pores, preserve the skin's elasticity and give a fresh, smooth look. Basically, a perfect nude-skin look, like airbrush make-up. I ask a lot of my skincare, but I also stick to a very simple three-step routine: cleansing, moisturizing and UV protection. I'm absolutely obsessed with protecting my skin from the sun."

 

 

What are your three L'Oréal Paris essentials?

"Sublimist Perfect Skin Corrective Moisturizer, to hydrate and even the skintone with an impressive Photoshop effect; BB Crème Solaire SPF 30 – I never, ever go below SPF 30. And I'm crazy about Color Riche Extraordinaire lip color (out in 2014), which lacquers the lips with rich color without drying."



What diet do you follow? 

"I don't! I'm lucky enough to lead a very active life, so I'm always on the go. I don't really need a personal trainer, or watch what I eat. I can't start the day without a hot chocolate, or finish it without a few squares of dark chocolate. Its good for my mood!"

 

How do you relax?

  
"I listen to music. Josephine Baker, Billie Holliday, Chuck Berry - unusual voices that have an immediate calming effect on me."


What's your secret weapon when you want to feel beautiful?


"A massage, if possible at the spa in the New York Mandarin Oriental, I love it. I feel much prettier afterwards!"



Source: Vogue.com



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário